Do you want to work as a warehouse employee and do you prefer the evening and nights? We are looking for you!
For our client we're searching for an fulltime warehouse employee. Our cliënt is an big company in transport, crossdock and warehouse.
What are you going to do?
As a warehouse employee you make an important contribution to transporting the goods as efficiently as possible. The work consists of loading and unloading trucks. You do this with an EPT or possibly a forklift. In addition, your activities include, for example: order picking, packing orders, preparing pallets for shipment, checking orders, arranging documents for incoming and outgoing goods.
Workhours between 16.00 h and 09.00 h.
Who are you?
• Experience with an EPT
• You enjoy working together in irregular shifts and you preferably have experience in logistics
• Knowledge of Dutch or English
• You live in a maximum radius from 20 km around Oss and you have your own transport to get here
What do you get from us?
• This depends on your age and your experience, but is expected to be between € 10.93 and € 11.36. Of course you also receive allowances for working in different shifts
• Your development is very important to us. This can be, for example, additional training within logistics, but also a training for you personally
• We are happy to offer you the opportunity for work in the long term, if you do it well and there is a mutual click, we are happy to work with you for a long time!
Do you know or are you the perfect candidate? Then let us hear from you soon! This can be done by contacting the local office or to apply directly via the button!